This accessibility statement covers the website IamAhmedKhalifa.com, owned and run by Ahmed Khalifa from Khalifa Media Ltd.
Khalifa Media Ltd is committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 A standard.
The intention of this website
I want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Non-accessible parts of the website
I am aware that there are parts of the website not fully accessible or could be refined better. For example:
- some images have not been captioned properly or it's not descriptive enough
- the focus ring could be better highlighted when navigating across the site using just the keyboard
- videos, whether it's created by me or external creators, are not fully accessible due to captioning issues, sound quality, light quality or background distractions
- forms are not easy to navigate or difficult to use
- you cannot modify the form height or line spacing
- some anchor texts or hyperlinked words could be more descriptive or clearer
- colour contrasts of hyperlinks are not clear
How to report accessibility problems
Despite the above issues, I will constantly aim to make sure that this website is accessible as possible by continuously focusing on improving it. I hope you will understand that this intention is close to my heart due to the purpose of this website as a whole.
But if do you spot any issues with the website, you can contact me here.